As an ABS Group company, GenesisSolutions understands that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. Along with a competitive salary structure, ABS Group offers a health care package that enables our employees to choose a health care option that best suits their individual needs. We also know it is important for our employees to balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle, involving family, friends and community, and we offer a range of benefits to help you achieve that balance.
US Benefits Summary
- Medical Coverage: ABS Group offers employees two medical plans to choose from: a Point of Service (POS) plan and a High Deductible (HD) plan with an optional health spending account (HD HSA).
- Dental Coverage: ABS Group offers a dental plan from MetLife. Preventive and diagnostic services are covered at 100 percent.
- Vision: ABS Group offers a vision plan provided by VSP. The plan is designed to give employees and their family access to quality vision care at discounted rates.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Pretax dollars can be deducted to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.
- Employee Life Insurance: ABS Group employees are provided basic life insurance and offered 4 additional levels.
- Family Life Insurance: ABS Group offers three levels of family coverage.
- Disability: Both Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage is provided and employees are offered an additional level of Long Term Disability.
- 401k Savings Plan: A 401k savings plan is offered to ABS Group employees for pretax savings with an employer match percentage.
- Tuition Assistance: ABS Group supports personal development and training and encourages employees to continue their educations. Eligible expenses include tuition fees, regular instruction and required textbooks.